Fund 100

Fund 100 is the most aggressive of the Target Portfolios and seeks maximum capital appreciation by investing approximately 93% of its net assets in a broad range of U.S. and international equity investment funds. The remaining 7% of its net assets are invested in real estate and global listed infrastructure investment funds. This strategy is only appropriate for investors who have longer time horizons, who are comfortable with an increased level of risk while seeking higher long-term returns, or who use this investment option as part of an overall college savings strategy that includes less aggressive investments.

Underlying Investments

Single Portfolio Performance
Fee Structure as of April 30, 2024YTD3 MoAverage Annual Total Returns as of 4/30/2024Expense RatioFootnote 1Inception Date
1 Yr3 Yrs5 Yrs10 YrsSince InceptionFootnote 2
Fee Structure A2.87%3.25%14.58%2.14%7.81%7.92%6.85%0.79%11/18/05
Fee Structure C2.79%3.18%14.29%1.89%7.53%7.65%6.59%1.04%11/18/05
Fee Structure E2.86%3.21%14.58%2.13%7.80%7.92%6.81%0.79%1/3/06
Fee Structure F2.95%3.31%14.89%2.39%8.07%8.19%7.12%0.54%11/18/05
Fee Structure G2.87%3.27%14.64%2.14%7.81%-7.28%0.79%11/3/17
Fee Structure H2.89%3.29%14.86%2.37%8.07%-7.54%0.54%11/3/17

Past performance is not necessarily an indication of future performance. Investment return and principal value will fluctuate, and you may have a gain or loss when you sell your shares. Current performance may be lower or higher than the performance data above. Performance information is current as of the most recent timeframe referenced above and is net of the Underlying Investment expenses, the program management fee, state fee, and any applicable account servicing fee.

For more information about the risks associated with each Investment Option and Underlying Investments, read the Program Disclosure Statement and the fund prospectus. The Investment Options’ risks are directly related to the risks of the Underlying Investments.

Open an Account with Your Financial Advisor

Get Started